Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 3

Do you eve wonder what other people are doing. Just in that moment. When your brushing your teeth or laying there in bed. What is your best friend, your teacher, your love, that one kid in class, are doing at that very moment?

Days seem to be flying by. Every day seems to get more boring but the more useless they get the faster they go. And soon I'll have nothing left. On June 15 everything will end and then start again. 9 weeks...


Today I got on the computer and found that my friend had forgotten to sign off. She'd been using it for some homework earlier today. She had google docs open. So I read some stories before logging off.
I really just want to hug her. She's always so cheerful and hyper. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to have any problems, but her family does. I suppose she's complained before, but that paper...
I wonder if that's why she's so happy all the time. Trying to forget about that.

The Potsdam Declaration.
What is evil? WW2.

"Time will tell if all your love has died" Broke Hearst and Torn Up Letters, The Story of a Lonely Girl, Lostprohets. How much time? How can you tell. How do you know if it's even love?


The color of the sky: Today the sky was filled with grey clouds that looked as if I had painted them with acrylics. The glimpses of the sky were a lighter, not light baby blue but lighter blue. With maybe just a touch of lavender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment