Thursday 12 April 2012

Day 4 (Happy Day)

Today seemed almost perfect. Except for the biology test which I failed, it went really well.
French we just went over vocabulary. Gym we walked. Lunch was well...interesting. This guy that I am friends with, and I think likes me, gave me a flower and we talked for a while. History I drew people in the class, and we watched a movie.
Soccer was fun. We spent a good 45 minutes laughing. Haven't laughed so long in forever! And now I don't have homework so I'm happily updating my bog.
Oh and the guy I like looked at me today, several times.

It was one of those days that you wonder if anything could be more perfect.

Tomorrow it's going to be warm again! High of 63 degrees!

Wishes on dandelions.

Almost done with Mockingjay and I'm painting!! Yay!
Everything seems to be going well compared to monday. Hope this keeps up till tomorrow!!!! And longer!!!

The color of the sky: It was out of a online fantasy rpg game. Perfect blue sky with white clouds shaped to perfection. Spreading out into eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment