Monday 16 April 2012

Day...oops, I lost track.

Today is a monday. But it was still fun!
I scared my best friends admirer. He thinks I am soooo weird. Classes went by fairly quickly, as usual nothing interesting, until 7th block.
I got really hungry by that time, since I'd only eaten a piece of bread an a cookie all day. So my friend and I walked to the store to get some food. We talked about the guy she liked, who she accidentally followed to her class today. We have a lot in common with the guys we like and they have a lot in common with each other.
Our excuse that we were late to class was that I was anorexic and needed moral support when buying food. Which is not true, I eat so much in that class (I always get hungry then. Maybe I should start eating at lunch instead of 7th block...)

I found a picture of him (my love). He plays the trumpet, I think...

After school and theater I took a walk with my friend. We laid down on the sidewalk and stared at the sky. We laughed so much. About the most nonsensical things.

It rained a bit today and there's a forecast for more rain and thunderstorms and maybe snow.
I like rainy days the best. For a few reasons, the sky, it makes for the best memories, the air always smells nice, and the rain falling from the sky.
I also like snow. In general. It's all soft and white, puffy, pure. It always makes me happy. Maybe it's because we didn't get much snow this year that I miss it and love it so much more now. Hope it snows tomorrow! (or rains!)

The color of the sky: it changed a lot today. From a light blue covered in endless grey paper clouds, to fast moving satin pink clouds on a purple blue sky that fused into a horizon of grey splotches and golden touched with orange sky. It was very pretty in the evening.

(This should actually be day 5, or day 7 since I mushed my weekend into 1 post...oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment