Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 6

I wonder what kind of a world I live in. High school seems like it's own category. Actually my whole life has seemed like it's own little world, compile of my friends and peers, and sometimes teacher (not really). But now that we're in high school I wonder, are we classified as the world of adults? It seems rather similar. Drugs are used, bets are made, pregnancy, sex all around! work, technology, driving cars, going places, getting killed... everything that happens there, in the world of adults, happens here. But we're so often referred to as children, "teenagers", not adults.
This society of ours, our high school lives, what are they? Reality contained in a brick building? Who are we?

Out of all my classes gym was the most interesting. But first I should explain about this boy in my class. He plays soccer as well (he's not as good as me!) and he always talks about it. And he noticed me wearing a jersey one day and he started teasing me and occasionally saying something nice.
He never tries during gym and I think he's really annoying. Stuck up, douche bag (the other meaning to this word is strange... haha!), and idiot to put it simple. But he's also pretty sweet when you get to know him (or so I hear...I have very little experience with this side of him).
Well today I got none of the usual teasing and remarks about my soccer team (Ukraine!) instead a received several winks and a kiss blown to me. So I'm not sure what to think. Or do for that matter. He does not have a girlfriend.
Am I over thinking this?

Later, I had 6th block. Which includes, history and the guy I like. Well we had a test but after and before this he looked at me several times. Also before class in the hall we ran into each other, and he kept looking at mee!
I suppose I sound like a love struck little girl, who's absolutely giddy in love with every little detail of her prince charming. Maybe I am. Dunno.

I had a soccer game after school and I vented out all my random and uncertain feelings about people. It was a great game! We won 6 to 3. I had some great assists and break aways, also 3 runs that should have been goals...oh well I'll do better next time!

If you count the weekend and friday it should be day 9...oh well.

The color of the sky: For the most part it was a clear autumn sky. An in between blue with a touch of grey. White tinted grey clouds, the big puffy kind that are pushed across the sky with a cold breeze. The evening sky was once again a pale night gown pink. Streaked with reds and golden orange blending into the dark blue black night sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment