Tuesday 24 April 2012

please sweet Dreams

I'm still feeling a bit depressed and sad. Not because of the ushers thing. I'm over it!!!
But just cause. I feel like something is missing, or something irreplaceable has broken. This vague tingling feeling of loss and sadness. Like a memory of something. The feeling like you should have said something but you didn't.
I feel like singing but the house is full of my family. So I'm writing about it instead of singing.
It surprising how comforting it is to write about these things on a blog where random people will or won't read it. Most of the people who have viewed this probably haven't even read it or don't really care. But it does help. Maybe someone will look at it and say hey I feel like that too. Then I won't be as lonely.
What would also help is a hug. But Chris isn't here (and I don't get hugs from many other peoples. A hug from Jess would be nice too... I wish).
For now then, all that's left is to hope that I have good dreams that are warm and fluffy like clouds, or clear and endless like the night sky in Canada covered with a blanket of stars.
Dreams, dreams, dreams.
Sweet dreams, everybody.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment