Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 16

Not quite perfect, but rather a very good revers of my made up schedule.
1st hour: no test
2nd: movie
3rd: no mile run
lunch: PUDDING (I LOVE mango pudding) and I drew this cool thing, and I talk to my friends...that I have not eaten lunch with in a very, very, very long time due to complications and my self consciousness...
5th: math. No reason to explain further.
7th: Best thing ever. My friend Sophia and I decided to stalk the guys we like. Jess and Mouse (which is his code name). First we ran down to the first floor and found Jess. I pointed him out and she had to run and check to see if it was really him. Then we ran away laughing. Then we went to look for Mouse, on the third floor. He wasn't there, just as we were about to go back, Sophia turns around and there he is. She froze, then ran away laughing. Sat down in the middle of the floor in a fit of laughter. I was laughing too. Her face was all red. "The most humiliating thing ever." She kept saying, and I kept laughing.
After class, we decided to go find Jess again. We ran to my bus stop, which he usually passes on the way to his. But he wasn't there, so we RAN to the back of the school to see if he was playing basket ball (he does sometimes). He wasn't there. So we ran around the school again, but by that time he was gone. We laughed a lot.

I took the bus home.

Passing time, did not go as planned. My plans were far to...improbable and required the specific elements of many things that are hard to achieve.

Tonight was opening night! I spent a lot of time cleaning and running around. My usher was being annoying, but as I ran around doing odd jobs I realised how much I love everyone and everything got better. I was happy for the rest of the show.
Sold tickets (I was house manager, it's actually fun, minus the math part). Talked a lot. And sat there in my pretty satin blue dress.
When the show was over we all went to a cast party at a club house! It was fun. Played uno, listened to music, ate domino's pizza and doughnuts. Lots of fun. I just got home.

I was looking back at a few posts where I was really tired, and I think it sounds as if I was really depressed or high on something. Or old. Looking back at the past as if that's all that's left. Well now I'm looking forward and up.

I ate lunch with my friends. I wonder if I can still call them that (Miranda is an exception, we still talk a lot). I've been gone for so long that I feel like I don't have the right to go there anymore. Not that I really mind. I like sitting by myself (Anti-Social!) and reading, outside (in the freezing cold, I'm surprised I haven't gotten hypothermia). It was weird. I didn't stay long.

This is a long post, and it's getting even longer.

I wonder if I should just confess and ask Jess out. I think he likes me. Maybe... I dunno. But maybe it would be better, then if I get rejected I can get over it, and continue to obsessively draw him in class anyways (or not...). I dunno, things don't work out like they do in manga, do they?

Today was definitely a fun day. Tomorrow probably won't be, except for the show and cast party.

I wonder why people make wishes on dandylions, when did that start? And stars, and numbers, and everything else. Was it just a mistake, or luck, or something. I wonder why?

Ok I'm done! GOOD NIGHT TO ALL! happy dreams and wishes!

The color of the sky: An even chalky blue in every direction. The whole day. No clouds. Or maybe everything was covered in a thin gauzy invisible layer. I couldn't really tell.
At  night it just got darker, if there were clouds they evaporated leaving only the stars and moon to decorate the blue black sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment