Thursday 26 April 2012

Day 15: BALLOONs!

Today for theatre advertisement we got BALLOONS! It was a dream come true for me. I swear it was picture perfect in my mind. I got to imitate one of my own drawings, a girl dressed cute, holding a balloon that was actually floating. I got to do that all day!!!!! It made me soooooo happy!
I even took them on the bus with me.
They followed me everywhere.

Had a soccer game and I scored! We also won, 3-0! And we ate cake, cause it was my friends birthday (she's also on the soccer team).

I like hydrangeas very much now.

I finally saw my friend again. We haven't talked in so long (like a few days, not counting every morning while we drive to school). She was all mad about stuff. So I transferred some of my good luck to her. And she immediately began to laugh, I did too. Ah we always laugh about the stupidest nonsensical stuff. So I think tomorrow will be a good day for both of us!

My scheduled day tomorrow:
1st hour: Ace test
2nd: do nothing
3rd: beat Chris at the mile run
lunch: get mango pudding (I am in love with this stuff)
5th: go to math. draw.
passing time: pray. to. god. that all goes well and my wish comes true (then it really will be a perfect day)
7th: laugh, eat, draw, talk.
after: clean theatre, OPENING NIGHT!
then: eat. sleep.
dream. happy dreams.

That is what I am hoping for tomorrow! Maybe with my luck, maybe it will all work out, somehow. (I wonder if this is too much good luck...)

The color of the sky: It was hard to distinguish the sky from clouds. The pastel light blue sky was covered in clouds that were white with an underbelly of blue, metallic darker blue mixed with the soft pastel color of the sky.
The evening sky became a monotone of pastel blue. The tips of the sky vaguely pink and yellow gold pastel. I couldn't quite tell if the whole sky was covered with clouds or if it was just the sky. Endless in depth, I wonder what the bottom, or the surface of this ocean looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment