Sunday 13 May 2012

Wire crisis

I don't like cleaning. I procrastinate cleaning by cleaning and organising other things. I re-organised my entire room today because me family except for me has lice. I didn't really want to clean it so it's just as messy, but the mess is in a different location.

We all went to my grandparents house to celebrate. We had cake and other sweet pastries. Then we all went to work in the garden. My great grandma who's 90+  has this huge food and herb garden. She can't see (well barley) but she still goes out there and works. I like working there, so I'll probably be back soon.

Emi just go back from this big regatta, and her big news is, "I like this guy. He has a girlfriend, and he's a senior. I have like a few weeks only. This sucks." Well our lives should get a bit more interesting.

Right now I'm working on something. I really need wire, but it's downstairs, and my moms awake and pissed off at me. So I can't get it... It sucks, but if my project works it'll look really cool! It's a broken watch that I'm trying to get onto a chain. The hands are simple and gold, as is the outer layer that holds the clock. Hopefully this will work out...I'm now trying to use pencil pieces...

The color of the sky: Splotchy clouds of lavender blue, white and sunlight yellow. Like a collage of dots. Well more like large circular shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment