Saturday 12 May 2012

No, I'm not drunk, I'm just tired

It was hard to focus. But everything seemed to be so much brighter. The colors jumped out bright orange, red and such. Sounds were loud, voices hard to understand. I kept looking around, as if I would miss something if I didn't pay attention. Like china town, or brooklyn like high on drugs or sleepless caffeine nights working on things that didn't make sense anymore. There was no feeling to it, just this light headed alcoholic state between a daze and beginning of drunkenness. Wanting to fall asleep but not daring to close my eyes, I'll miss it. Loosing myself in the inception of the screen, sucked into the murder mystery. Then the flicker and darkness as the screen turns off.
It's raining now. Quiet, little pitter patter of rain outside. Nothing else exists. Just me, in this room, and the rain.

I'm not drunk, just tired. After my tiring essay writing school day I went to the movies with Sophia and her parents. We saw the Avengers. Long movie. It was good though, I liked it a lot. It's totally worth seeing. Afterwards I could barley walk straight. The fatigue and sitting in a dark room for about 2 1/2 hours was taking it's toll. We went out for pie, but it was closed, so we got gelato instead. That's where my first paragraph description comes in.
Chris #2 wants to talk to me. I've been ignoring his texts. They annoy me. I don't have unlimited like most of you people. I really need some sleep.

I'll probably dream about Jess. That's all thats been on my mind all day. Ok I'm going to sleep. Now.

The color of the sky: I couldn't see it through the vast land scape of ice chunks floating in the ocean. The patches of should be water were covered by snow. The sky shimmered blue violet from within. Dark in the west where the night had never truly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment