Friday 4 May 2012

Who needs fantasy when you have my life

Today was the BEST!
Actually it was just 7th block, Sophia and Jess that made my day (mouse too kind of).
Starting at the beginning, it sucked. We dissected a frog. Not that it was disgusting...well kinda, but it just was wrong. Something about that made me thing of Never Let Me Go, and the part where Tommy has to donate his heart and complete. They had lives too, they loved too... It really made me sick.

Lunch was amazing! I really think that Jess likes me!! So I was eating in my usual spot at the side of the school. Him and his friends walk out. He turns around and sees me, as the others keep walking him and another guy stay behind, looking my way, at me. They gestured towards me several times. And walked away. They stopped a bit further off, I could only see Jess, the others were hidden behind the corner of the building. It was so funny, he just turned in a circle, two times, funniest cutest thing. See that's why I like him, those little cute things that make him so special (and everything else). So maybe I really do have a chance! Yay!

7th block was the most fun ever! Me and Sophia ran around school, the hallways were deserted. We didn't see a single person. Walking up the stairs I said, "If I ever see Liam again soon, I'm gonna go up to him and say: Hi, I know a lot about you but you don't know me." We laughed a joked about it, but I was serious I even told her I was. We exited the stairwell still laughing and what do you know there he is. He immediately smiled when he saw Sophia. When he got close enough I said, "I know a lot about you but you don't know me" she froze, and he looked at me weirdly and said "OK." We ran back to class Sophia threatening to kill me and thanking me for the best day ever. It was. Later she decided to apologise about me (giving her a chance to talk to him). She did and we laughed glancing after him, when we turn around there's Jess. We followed him almost all the way to his bus stop. Sophia coming up with things to say to him such as: "i know who you are. but i dont actually know you, and you sure dont know me. sky likes you but youre scary. you guys should go out. now i will run."I'm starting to think she really will say this on monday. Oh I can't wait!!!

Show went well and I'm in the next one!!!! With Larrissa!!!!! We are such good friends! I love her! This next week is going to be so much fun!

The color of the sky: Messy clouds through which streamed yellow light. At night it turned indigo black the color of a fantasy. Smeared silhouettes of grey clouds lagged through the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment