Tuesday 8 May 2012

1...2...3...GO! (America)

I just realised that I could talk to Jared Leto if I wanted. With modern technology I could do so many things. Just another funny thought.

We failed again. But it's been getting better. I really want this and it is going to happen!

I didn't take my gym clothes to school. I though he said we were in the class room, but no. And he made me do the work out. It sucked. I was wearing flip flops.

Emi chickened out again, but lunch was fun. I met two wonderful people who are also friends with Sophia. We all stalked Mouse, and Jess a bit. And we ate chocolate covered pomegranates!

In history I noticed that Jess isn't that scary at all anymore. I use to think he was scary looking, sorta, but not anymore. Maybe it's just my crazy in love thing.

It's funny actually, I was just reading (still am reading) this blog about a guy who started a blog because his true love broke up with him. He's still trying to find that true love that left him. While here I am, chasing after something that I can only imagine is love.

An exchange student friend of mine and I were talking. She told me that before she came to america she was always shy and scared to ask and do things on her own. But once she came it disappeared. "I think it's because I knew I had only 1 year here and I wanted to give it everything and really have the best experience ever, and come on this is America." It was so inspirational. Well, I live in america, so when do I start, stop putting things off and just run? I guess that's now.

The color of the sky: Endless fields of blue as far as the eye could see till beyond the horizon. Clouds moved into the picture, taking their time over the day. Like someone spilling a drink on a picture they swallowed my endless wonderland of blue. The clouds were white, but blue at the same time. Grey yet turquoise. As if someone had obviously painted over them. The trace of white or grey still remaining through the darker color.

No comments:

Post a Comment