Thursday 17 May 2012

When you have nothing to loose anymore

I really don't have a thing to loose. But I'm still scared to ask him out to lunch. I have no dignity, no social life, a few crazy but awesome friends, some drawings of Jess and that's about it. Nothing to loose, why am I so scared?! Cause people will talk about me behind my back? I need to fully realize that after asking him out I have nothing in this world to loose!! (Except my virginity...) Ok. Tomorrow is a new day, a new start and a half day.

Sophia spent all of lunch trying to convince me to ask Jess out for lunch. I just couldn't it was so funny. And he probably heard every word of our conversation. He was sitting in the hall with his friends, while we were in the stairwell, hidden behind a wall. We followed him around and laughed a lot.

I had another game, we lost. Really badly. I hate those kids, on the team and the ones on the side lines. They were worse than Chris #1! I didn't even think that was possible! OMFingGod! Idiots! STUPID annoying people! I just needed to let that out. After the game the whole time was ranting about them. I wish Chris had been there, my life might have been a bit better. And it would have been funny.

I know I'm suppose to write something down on this blog, but I just can't remember what it is...

The color of the sky: Like a rainbow. A thin fabric pink settling on the hem of the sky. The color changes in sequence, orange, yellow, green then blue. Light at first getting darker as the night comes on.

I wonder if Jess likes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment