Saturday 2 February 2013

A walk through burning white

Life motivation: Sugargrains- I am myself

It's Classy Not Classic. I can't stop listening to it now. There's so many stories forming around those songs to stop. They mean too much to let go of. Until an new album comes out at least.

Skiing with people on a pretty boring and sucky slopes. I mean compared to upstate New York it really isn't good at all. The new ski boots I got work real well.

I've been eating a lot here but I've been getting so hungry. Maybe it's all that skiing. But that didn't happen in New York. Oh well...

I really just want to sleep but with the noise outside the room that's not going to happen. So I'm watching It's Kind Of A Funny Story. And doing crunches. Cause those are fun! No really.

Color of the sky: Falling like ashes from burning buildings against a clear blue sky.

1 comment: