Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chocolate isn't any better

I sat there for a while, just looking at the computer screen. My eyes drifting across words, trying to understand the language, then the meaning, then the context then searching for a reply. It was quite in the class, or maybe it was just that my music was veiling the noise. І was messaging Ivanovich who was sitting a few seats behind me. We were suppose to be working on something. As if. So I just fooled around, doodling and talking to him. Unrequited love, birthdays, chocolate, and saying sorry because there was nothing else to say. We haven't talked in a while...not since Emily left the class and Ivanovich's goodbye to Mina.

I saw Matt today, and I still can't really figure out why he wears super warm and heavy snow gloves that are red. I just don't get it...it's not THAT cold at school...

Art was hilarious today. Eleanor took one of my people sketches of Alice (a character I created) and started drawing over her. Turning a sweet and innocent girl into a rebellious punk teenager with a boyfriend and a dead cat. I couldn't get over the cat part. It was just too funny. We're gonna do a bigger version when we get back to school. Hopefully tomorrow'll be a snow day. Knock on wood!

On the topic of snow days, todays weather was insane. After the ritual walk with Jose and Mari and Oceane (another friend), Mari and I set of home. From rain to small hail to bigger hail to snow. It was as though I was walking through a rainstorm in winter. Boots instead of galoshes, a coat instead of rain jacket, jeans instead of short. Walking through snow with an umbrella, daydreaming about boys and what not. Hell it could have been a rainy summer day.

The color of the sky: Again white fluff fills the sky. Blowing in circles and settling down like pigeons on wires, bending down trees and covering roads.

Watching Ultra maniac, gosh it's time consuming...

No comments:

Post a Comment