Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sunset in my veins

We had re-auditions today along with the rest of the auditions. It wasn't too bad actually. I did so much better! Articulation, slowed down, kinda understood what I was saying. The I walked home. Spring air danced in the drifting sun rays that crept across the busy streets I crossed and barren grass strips between them. It was like a day from 9th grade. Nostalgic and perfect. A happy feeling of the good things to come that never will. The feeling of liking Jess. Innocence and ignorance. And I was listening to Fall Out Boy.

I did finish The Graduate. Honestly I was expecting a much darker and sadder ending, but I liked it. A lot.

I had an orthodontists appointment. My braces really hurt now. Their pink and black. To match my nails and love less, hopeless, single, tired Valentines Day. I'll go shopping tomorrow.

I did part of my english homework. Aren't you proud of me?!
I sure am.

The color of the sky: Clear bright blue. A swimming pool that has just been cleaned. The chlorinated water sparkling in the sunlight. Inviting out the California girls with their pretty bodies, attracted to the water like flowers to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment