Thursday 28 February 2013

When you are your imaginary friend

I walked home, it's rather calming and I don't care what people think. It was silent, and my loud thoughts filled but hath that, the rest was the sound of wind whispering like voices in the night into mine ears, and the sounds of vehicles droning in the distance.
I've been letting my thoughts take me far away today. Zoning out and going places and times that are rather impossible I should believe. I've also been talking to myself...It went something like this in 7th hour...

“See ya.” I said, loud enough to make everyone aware of my good-bye.
“Chao.” Came the reply he didn’t look back and I didn’t care. I said it out of spite. After all I’d spent the last hour talking to myself in my thoughts (about love, and how I would be so much fun to talk to in an empty stairwell when I'm feeling lonely and that began a beautiful friendship with myself...) and convincing myself of multiple things. 1. I can’t like Jose and I can’t date him. 2. My timing is shit. 3. I have a good imagination. Too good for my own good. 4. I must be pretty lonely if I have to talk to myself about my own problems. Oh well I suppose it will save me someday when I’m all alone lost in my thoughts and I won’t have to think, hey what am I doing all alone talking to myself. I guess I am doing myself a favour. Let’s see what else stupid is happening that I have to talk to myself about then write it down for good measure...Well here's a list of all the things I want to accomplish health and body wise (let's not write it down it's too long) and mentally and I think I'm gonna start memorising Shakespeare... Oh and one more thing, I love Shakespeare, I love reading it, aloud too! I feel like I'm missing out on that...shit. That leads me to my conclusion. The one thing to fear is fear it's self, not auditions nor anything else.
And those are my thoughts.
I have homework...sigh. I love walking it's so calming.

Didn't have power yesterday. Nothing much happened. We built a snow fort, had a snow ball fight, I shovelled snow, went on a walk, went to soccer, sprinted a lot, and now I'm sore. We also lost power for a while so I didn't do my homework.

The color of the sky: Everything was covered with snow. Pine trees bent down stretching their limbs towards the earth. The roof tops supported their heavy loads as the sun rose into a white wonderland. Everything was covered with a foot of snow, it seemed as though even the sky had been smothered by the downpour, everything was white. After a while the streets were filled with muddy skid marks and snow forts decorated the landscape. As evening fell the orange light of streetlamps reflected off the snow and filled the sky.

Ok I need to stop eating chocolate...I just ate a whole packet of it...I'm done. No more of this...starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment