Tuesday 5 February 2013

Thursday go left

It's written on my wrist in black sharpie, and the heart is painted gold. As is the majority of my arm. And I wish it was summer and i was skini. Keep dreaming and working out. And eating less.

I was standing outside my french class chatting with the english teacher that I never had but my friends did, and we get along. It's funny. And I see Matt down the hall waiting for humanities. I didn't know he even had that class. I suppose that happens when one day you notice that someone actually exists and he's not just the guy your friend likes. I am really hoping it's not just my imagination. Honestly I'm scared it is. And that's never happened before. He kept looking over. And I stood there, looking over, trying to prolong the conversation. So on thursday I'll go left.

Theatre was fun. We painted, and talked, and stuff.
I went to Emi's. And we talked about school, then just sat there throwing stuffed animals at each other. It was so funny. We rolled around on her bedroom floor laughing for hours. She has pretty skini legs.

I have to fill out applications. And I really don't want to. Like really really. I just want to be skini and confident and draw and do theatre and go to school. Heck yes I'd rather go to school than do those.

The color of the sky: A muddy grey. Sediments shifting under the surface of a calm river. Dirtying up the once opaque waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment