Monday 11 February 2013

I will never forget, and neither will you

Saturday feels like a dream. Like it never really happened. Fuck Sunday. It was like waking up to a horrid reality. I just want to forget about it.
The only thing I want to remember, is that baseball player gospel singer who told me, "Little lady, life is hard, you just gotta keep your head up. Ok."

Today I chilled with Emi, did stupid, crazy stuff and went to the mall. I got a shirt and make up. We talked about condoms and birth control and bras.

I think I'll start running tomorrow.

I don't want to go to school. I just want to sleep, run, read, go to theatre, finish the Graduate and sleep some more. Forget about reality and dream...

The color of the sky: Sweeping wind, blowing white dust across the dance floor of the world. This empty deserted place. Grey and rainy, cold and heartless. This forgotten town was what the wind swept through, dragging with it a hint of what I think life was once like, life with snow, and feeling and bright color. Now all that's left is our laughter to paint this miserable scene. Can summer come soon.

Saturday we all danced like no one was watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment