Tuesday 5 February 2013

Dreams on paper

I am really hungry...and I can't think. I'll be right back.

Today was a day just like any other. Or so it seemed. I didn't have art, we had a class meeting, for course selection. It sucked. I sat with Nick and Mathew. And Sam. Classes were fine. I like them better now for some reason. Maybe it's the lack of a really bad math class and art. I wonder if I should take summer school and get science out of the way...that'd be nice.

I want oatmeal and almonds. I guess that's what I'm having for breakfast again.

Theatre was fun. A group of us worked in the shop, painted, wasted time, talked. It was nice. I could do that every day. No stress, just having fun doing a job. During an acting break Matt walked in, I was standing on a chair, trying to paint the top of the door. The second the door opened, I glanced over. It was like the movies, where the girl sees the guy and it's just them in focus, everything else, the background is blurred and just that line where they stand is clear. It was just one of those moments. I wish he wasn't a senior.

I really want oatmeal. Darn.

I think I should sled to school one of these days...

Color of the sky: Grey, and it never stopped snowing. Like parchment and a breath blowing off the eraser shavings. They floated like feathers. And piled up ready to be stuffed into a pillow. To sleep, to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment