Thursday 7 February 2013

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year....

I am having a great time right now. Listening to 70 and 80's classic rock and alternative and reviewing for my math quiz. Content. Motivated. Actually happy with today. Even though i still want to kill about half my teachers but that's ok.

So my teachers. 1st hour ignores me even when all my answers are right and ridicules me when I'm late to class.
2nd hour. Good, I like him a lot, and his student teacher.
3. No. I don't like you. At all.
4. Whatever, you give stupid work and you aren't that smart...in terms of this science class. But you've worked hard to get there so fine.
5. We don't learn anything...but your not too bad.
6. Good.
7. No. I'm so done with you and your stupid books and assignments. I don't like you. Your annoying. I want to skip your class every day.

I feel so accomplished in theatre. It's just been so fun and I've been doing so much stuff and being productive. And people are starting to listen to me. And I think I really do know what I'm taking about and I love theatre.
We made a huge sign for auditions. And we splattered paint as blood all over. Nick and I hung it up in the stairwell. It was so much fun to make! We sat in the make up room, the heavy lights that make the room glow with warmth and color were on, illuminating our work. The music was blasting and we were all singing along to Pink Floyd and Hotel California.

Everyone was complimenting my outfit today. It was simple yet really cute.
I'm in a good mood since it's only 10 and I can go to bed early.

The color of the sky: Black and empty. There wasn't any snow. And I wasn't praying for any either. It was just still, untouched blackness. Swallowing up the sounds and colors. Sucking in everything and leaving the world in darkness.

I didn't go left.

No comments:

Post a Comment