Friday 1 February 2013

The wonderings of an upside down girl

Sometimes I like the ride better than the places we go. It's that moment between past and future. That moment of anticipation and excitement although nothing has happened and in truth nothing may ever happen. It's a moment of total equilibrium and happiness.

Sometimes I wonder if I can ever fall in love like a normal girl. Not have to find something beautiful and whatever it is I see. But instead just fall. Fall into love. Trip into it even.
It was crowded as always, but the crowds on friday seem to move in an uplifted pace racing towards the weened. Cut cross the stairwell on the third floor. Neither of us acknowledged the other. But both turned back. Trying to make our way through the crowd and find the other one. It's never felt quite so mutual and real before. Ever. Maybe I can finally trip and fall down the right rabbit hole. Maybe I'm falling already.

Sometimes I think school isn't that bad then I find myself sitting at this computer wasting time like it was mine to waste. And wishing I didn't have homework. Art isn't bad though. That's my reason for coming to school now. That and math. Once again it has the comfort factor. It's like my school last year. And Sophia... Well art. Crystal is there and people. Weird people that are all different and we all fit like pieces of a puzzle that hold a secret and abstract meaning that no one knows, but hey the pieces fit. We did a drawing today with words and pictures that was suppose to describe our personality. I drew a girl with her hair looking as if she were upside down. But she was sitting on someones hand. The hand was like mine all scribbled on. With words pouring out instead of blood. Then lyrics. All of them.

Sometimes I wish I was here alone. We're at Boyne Mt. Going skiing. It would be nice to have the weekend to myself and sleep, get work done, ski, eat what I want, exercises, and sleep some more. I suppose it's not too bad, since I'll probably be alone during spring break or with my grandparents. It's a plain hotel room/ski lodge whatever you wish to call it. It's not too shabby. The bathroom is remarkably small though. But I like it. I just hope the shower has warm water. Anyways I'm almost done with my science hw and the internet's working. So life can't be too bad at the moment can it. Just those applications and the rest of the homework.

The color of the sky: Reflecting the head lights and lights inside the car. Otherwise it would have been black. The lights ruined it, or in contrast added color to an otherwise black and white photograph. It was snowing. The once white snow highlighted by the car lights. Red, orange, yellow and sometimes white and blue snow blew by in the dark.

Sometimes I question why people are afraid of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment