Thursday 31 January 2013

13 Die

Goddammit. I think I blew it...but then again who can tell... Goddammit Hamlet. Why? Why! Must you thwart my once certain victory. Must your dreaded yet beautiful words spoil all the spoils that luck bestowed upon me thus. Damn though, I am pissed. It was unlike any other audition minus me being scared like hell. I think I did ok though. My voice makes up for my size. You can't not be in a theatre and not hear me if I'm on stage. Doesn't happen. But I'm scared. More confident than competition but still scared. I don't wanna be a goddam witch!

It snowed. Just snowed and snowed. Like it would never end. Torrents of it, falling down. Pilling up. Mocking us. Laughing. That we didn't get a snow day.

Crystal switched into my art class. Nice group there.

Just finished watching Pitch Perfect for the 2nd time. Another movie I love. It feels like it's been so long since it came out and we went to go see it...
"I spend my time now, not looking forward but looking back..." Never let me go. Things like that always lead up to that line.

Hm...going upstate tomorrow. Ski time! Still need to finish packing though...meh. Um...I'm probably forgetting some stuff that you don't need to know so...night!

The color of the sky: All you could see was snow. The whole sky was filled with falling specks of dust. And I didn't mind. You looked up, then down, then everywhere and it was like heaven. Or a cloud. Floating in the breeze above blue skies. Everything was white, and just standing there you were white too. Snow flakes clinging to everything. Melting into you. And you become one with it. One with the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment