Wednesday 9 January 2013

Short and not so sweet (a bit sour from the kiwi's)

I feel like I'm starting to fail. I gained weight....I'm suppose to be loosing weight...I think it's the pizza that threw me off. I lied, I ate like 4 pieces, but they were small ok. Now I feel bad, so more exercises less food!!! I'm trying, guess I just need to try harder.

After 7th hour, Don Jose, Mari and I were walking to no where in particular. At first I thought he was going up to our latin class to re take a test or something, but then we walked past. We kept walking in circles and talking for quite some time before any one of us noticed that we were all following one another. So we turned around and went down to the band room. We told random stories and just weird stuff. It was pretty funny. But I really can't figure out if he likes one of us or we're all just friends. For some reason I think he likes one or the other of us, I mean why would he do this other wise? It's weird. I told some pretty weird ass stories today hopefully he likes Mari. That would be really good.

Theatre was hell and heaven today. It's hard but really rewarding work. And we're all bonding really well. I'm so looking forward to competition!

The color of the sky: A light blue like clean sheets spread out on a child's bed in the morning sunlight.

Sneaking kiwi's through pages of books, glancing fugitively around to see if the librarian would notice. That's how I ate my lunch today.

Feeling sore is such a nice accomplished feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment