Monday 21 January 2013

Cars that look like old shoes

It feels weird not to have been on here for a long time. Actually scratch that it's kinda calming. I had to cut something to be able to sleep and get things done, it just happened to be the blog this time. Although if it helps I haven't been on fb for 2 weeks.

So much has happened, or at least it seems like it. It feels like this week has been a lifetime in itself, again. Tech week went by, and it was fun, exciting, I didn't have homework. Our shows went great! And I'm really excited for competition to begin. We've been learning the Hakka for competition. It's frikking awesome! Meridith looks cute with her hair in curls. We also curled Dan's hair. He looks like a girl! Nick we think likes Michelle, and they'd be really cute together. Isaac still likes me, we think. George and Chloe are perfect with each other. David is the weirdest and awesomest kid ever he's from Switzerland. Dan likes Larissa. And something is going on with my mind or with Matt (not Mathew). So one day I just kinda noticed him. Larissa used to like him. And well now I just notice him looking at me every once in a while. I'm sure it's just my imagination...but it's weird. I like his car though. It looks like and old 1940's shoe.

My parents were out at a ball and Emi and I stayed at my house together. First we went on a walk to Bushes and CVS where we got candy and make up. Walked home, did a really great photo shoot in my bathroom. We drew stuff on our faces with eyeliner. It looked sick! Then we took emo pictures in the bath tub. We couldn't stop laughing.

What else....Oh I decided that I don't want to play soccer for school. I want to stick with theatre. It means so much to me. And I don't want to leave those people behind for something that I don't love as much. I don't want to keep wasting this precious time...

And now I'm just sitting here "studying" for finals. I really should study though...Meh. It was snowing outside. Big fluffy snow that just rains down endlessly...

The color of the sky: White clouds, borderline on light grey and purpleish. In the distance the clouds turn into this soft baby blue purple color that's mixed with dark ink. The color of a room that's unused, the attic atop a mansion...a secret hide out from the world. It has that kind of a romantic color.

No comments:

Post a Comment