Friday 4 January 2013

Welcome to a new World

Let's see...what happened today?
I'm trying to remember but it feels like it was mostly, homework, boring dentists appointment (although I did see the head dentist lady laugh about something! she never laughs. She's just this stern lady that should have been an english head mistress), and looking at summer programs.

Summer programs. So this summer along with the Ukrainian camp, and possible trip to Italy there is the option of me going to a summer college program.
Possibilities that mom and I have run down to are:
1.Kenyon writing program
2. Iowa Young Writers Studio
3. Summer in the city, Barnard College, New York
4. Hillsdale study abroad, England 1 week
5. Alfred University writing program

Iowa sounds good, so does the Hillsdale, but there is also New York. The city of my dreams. It's in Manhattan too! Lady Luck permit it I could see D.j. He doesn't live that far probably, ok, it's like an hour walk (yes I know where he lives it's in the address book from camp). Plus it's New York! And the program seems pretty good, 1 week in New York, what more do I need to say.
I'm still trying to decide though...

Also blog update! I'm starting a new blog for 5 months, but this is still the main blog and where I'm going to write everything pertaining and not pertaining to my life. The other one, like I mentioned earlier, is motivational/weight loss/I-am-going-to-be-skinni-and-happy-and-more-confident-so-god-help-me.

The color of the sky: Plaster like grey blue, with cracks between the clouds. A ceiling ready to be repainted. Or broken down so that we can actually see the sky.

Meeting Ivanovich for Mango Pudding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment