Saturday 26 January 2013

Gooooood Morning!

So I'm up! And in an incredibly cheerful mood right now. I couldn't sleep at all! Well I did but I was so excited! I think it was the alarm clock on my phone. I set it so that it would play music instead of vibrate it was so cool!
Made breakfast. Oatmeal with almonds and it tastes so good! It's the perfect mix. Gonna eat a lot since the rest of the day's just snacks and little things and Theatre!!!! Oh my gosh it's so exciting!
I had to call a bunch of people. Wake up call. It was pretty funny. Most of them I was their alarm. They were waking up to my annoying voice. Sucks to be them I suppose. A few people were awake and it was really helpful. In less than an hour we'll all be at the school packing up the last few items and "hitting the breeze!", it's a line from our show.
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment