Sunday 6 January 2013

Dirty water and soap

"Hey mom, aren't these like the prettiest and coolest shoes!" He can hear the girls high pitched voice as she heads with her mother towards the door.
"Nah." Come the stern reply.
"But their victorian! And the laces..." Her voices trails off as she exits the shop, the only proof that she was ever there is tinkles of bells when the door closes behind her.

Yeah we went looking for more shoes with my mom after a stop at the grave yard to finish the science project thing.
We were in Detroit earlier for Ukrainian scouts and church. I led one of the programs and it's one more thing done till 3rd level (it's on my new years resolution list).
We ate at a dinner. Eggs, hash brown and toast. I think I ate a good amount. I've been trying to keep better track of the food I eat, I'll probably end up adding that to the other blog...

I had a dream last night about ski camp, and D.j, Lesia, Julie, Rags, and everyone else...I miss them...

School tomorrow. Already dreading it, and praying that I'll survive 132 days. It's like the count down to Christmas all over again.

The color of the sky: A thick sheet of grey. Someone in the sky left their bed sheets out to dry, and their covering the entire sky. Their soaking up the sunlight and dripping dirty water and white bubbles down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment