Saturday 5 January 2013

Are we going up or just going down?

It really sucks when you can feel yourself mentally sinking down back into the slump you were in before, back to that depressing, deadly close state of impeding doom and potential suicide.
I really don't want to go back to school. Back to the endless expectations, workload, commands, and disappointment. Once again, I'm just wishing I could be in New York, with everyone, living life in the happiest most perfect way like at ski camp.

The hardest part is to get started...

Postering around town didn't suck too bad. I was with Sarae she can get really annoying but if you just give her a chance and be patient with her it's fine.

Driving around with my dad on errands. We stopped in Ferndale to go to the vintage stores there. It was so incredible! There's so much beautiful STUFF! It was so cool! Well I had a lot of fun with that and we got bagels.

Now I'm waiting to see if my mom is in a good mood and will let me watch My Week With Marilyn with them.

The color of the sky: Like the bottom of a lake, scattered with white pebbles. In some places the lake is too deep, too murky to see the bottom, in other places it's so clear that every stone is perfectly defined. And the water, it's a clear light blue perfect for a summer swim.

Well despite all these downs at least my diet/weight loss/self motivational blog is working! And so is my weight loss plan. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment