Sunday 27 January 2013

Painted doors that are maybe windows

"Hey look it's a door." He usually doesn't sound so cheerful and carefree, usually he's lost in the world of theatre where everything has to be right. I laugh.
"Can we go outside?" Our eyes meet for a split second, and the tiniest hint of something is exchanged.
"Lets try" He runs towards the wall, and nothing happens when he pushes on the painted door handles. After all it's just a painted wall. "Guess not. But really why would they put a door there. Just makes you want to run through it."
"Maybe their just messing with us." We both laugh even though there's nothing that funny about it. "Hey! What if it isn't really a door." I say nonsensically.
"What?" He looks at me funny but the smile is still on his face. "Oh! Maybe it's a window!"
"But we're on the first floor!"

Gosh we had so much fun. I could relate countless of conversations we had. So many times we spent laughing, throwing jokes around, teasing each other, talking about that painted door that one never grew old. Nick expanding his ego as usual. Nicole and Michelle and Nadia talking, freaking out, all holding hands. Eleanor watching a group of us with a questioning look while we sang Disney songs, and knew all the words. Matt and I laughing about stupid things that weren't even funny. Isaac and George talking. Mathew and the donuts. Everything just coming together perfectly. I never wanted it to end.

Well Regionals are in two weeks. And I really can't wait to go! 
Nothing else really has happened. Now I'm just sitting here cleaning my room. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment