Friday 4 January 2013

More hats and swag and roses too

Today I bought a hat.
I wanted to get one that was like D.j's, a beanie. But I couldn't find one, so I got one that's similar. It's got the same shape and such but it's lighter and softer and it's a dulled rose color. I think it suits me.

Went to the graveyard with Emi and a girl named Nicole. She's super nice and I like her, too bad I don't have any classes with her. Well we were at the grave yard about 45 minutes freezing our fingers and toes off before we called it quits and went to meet Ivanovich. Stopping along the way to get Pannera (I didn't get any, sad face) cause I though I'd eat at eastern accents, but it was closed. So we walked around random stores looking at the trinkets and buying hats. I told Ivanovich my story and he seems please enough with my little bit of progress. I also made up part of it so that it would seem a bit better. I told him D.j kissed my head at the end when we were saying our good-byes. Actually I didn't lie, he might have, though I'm not sure and kinda doubt it but maybe, who knows.
My mom called and made me come back to the grave yard when I told her we gave up. It sucked. I was cold and slowly accumulating a state of depression. We got about half done, so I have to go back tomorrow. I wish break would just never end.

Watched E.T with the family. That is a really good movie.

Going to read now, and pray that I survive 5 months more of high school.

The color of the sky: Black and endless, but not black it's the color of city sky, reflecting shattered bits of light back though the shutters keeping you up all night with their faint light that can't be turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment