Wednesday 23 January 2013

drawing of naked girls, men and other

Shiiiiiiiit. I have an A- in science. This sucks. Not that I would normally care, but my mom does, and she's going to yell at me and kill me, and I don't want  to die just yet.

Today was rather boring. I didn't see many people and didn't really do anything. Got an 88 on my health final. A in the class. Woo.
Emi and I went to study at the library again. Got a lot done until these two guys started talking on the phone with their "baby mama" it was messed up. Normally I wouldn't mind and their drama was interesting for a while, but people it's the library so shut up! They just talked and talked for a whole hour. So we left and went to get Thai food. It was pretty good. I've had better, but good for a chain restaurant.

Finals tomorrow are going to suck. French and math. Wish me luck, cause I'll probably fail. Now I just want to sleep. I really need to...

The color of the sky: Like the lights coming up on an stage curtain. Those mysterious golden godlike lights that are ready to tell you a story. Clouds like the heavy curtain placed before the audience, the cover of a book before the tale...

Been drawing quite a bit lately. I've really got the human body down, but now I can't draw the faces....it's a phase. Happens all the time...hopefully art next semester will help. But human bodies are so pretty....

Studio Killers! Loveeeeee! Their singles just came out and I love them! Can't wait to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment