Sunday 13 January 2013

Sometimes I wonder if happiness isn't the thing I'm looking for

I was sick today. Woke up dizzy, disoriented, sea sick, ready to throw up, with a head ache and an oncoming cough. I barely made it though the morning schedule of tutoring. The coffee that I ordered didn't help at all. In fact it made my head spin even more, I bet that's what it's like to walk while being drunk. The ibu profane helped after a while.
I spent the afternoon working out and working on my portfolio for english. I actually got a lot done!
Evening I worked on the programs and actually got them done in 3 hours! It was such a good feeling to have the director say, "way to go only two more corrections then send it in, and I love the cover". I was so happy! Also I finished my math!


It's true. 

The color of the sky: Inky black and thought the window with the lights on I can only see my own reflection and pearls of water strung on the netting of my window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment