Sunday 27 January 2013

Forever a pile of unread books

People are constantly changing like the seasons, why did I think things would stay the same?

Just a thought. My room's almost clean now that's a good thing. Minus the ginormous pile of books by my bed the floor is pretty clean. I was looking though old pictures of camp back in New York almost 4 years ago. Gosh that seems so long ago... We all look so young, and immature and I just wonder what has become of us. It's all just so strange. We grew up so fast...

I lost my phone. I have no idea where it is. Hopefully I left it in either my dad's or Isaac's car. Or at school. Hopefully I didn't leave it at either districts or in the snow somewhere. I miss my phone...

What do I want? What do people normally want? Happiness, money, power...I suppose. Sitting here I wonder. Happiness...well it's got pros and cons right. Cause with happiness comes sorrow. Without happiness you have to set out and find it, the adventures that come with unhappiness... So, do I want to be happy? I know I want to be skinni, do theatre, read, draw. Are the components of life so simple?

The color of the sky: Dark, dripping with icy winds and powdered sugar. Sweeping before windows. The white snow is so clear in the blackness. Dancing under street lamps. And somewhere children are praying for a snow day, and teenagers are praying for no snow day so they don't have to face their siblings at 7 in the morning running and screaming that there is no school.

No comments:

Post a Comment