Tuesday 15 January 2013

Dreaming with the lights on

This sucks. By the time I get home all the ideas have run out of my head and all I want to do is sleep.
I even had a good title for today....

I feel much better after yesterday and feeling like crap. Freezing, sniffling, drinking tea non stop then running to the bathroom.
I slept through 1st hour with my earphones in not having a care in the world, until Stepan started kicking my chair. Gosh I could have just turned around and slapped him.

A middle school teacher died today. All the kids who knew him walked around like living dead. I've seen it before and probably will again, but it always puts a damper your mood for the rest of the day. Chris knew him... It's kinda awkward for the rest of us, cause we can only say we're sorry and move on. Honestly there's nothing you can really do, cause even I'm sorry doesn't help it just creates silence.

We actually accomplished something 7th hour. My group actually worked on the project! And we got shit done! I'm so happy!

Theatre weren't better today. It was just more fun. Maybe that's cause I wasn't totally miserable due to illness. Talked to people, ate a lot of cookies and addictive brownies, did stuff, talked to Nicole who I love! And I actually can't wait till tomorrow. That's rare for tech week.
And I don't have home work! Yay.

I feel like my voice sounded funny today...maybe it's just me and my cold/flu/virus stuff.

The color of the sky: Light streaming though patches of baby blue, clearings in massive forests of white. Or melting snow, patches where snow drops will bloom. Brining the hope of spring with them.

I've been sleeping really well. Especially when I start thinking about me in the near future and how I want to see myself, who I want to be. It calms me down. Also not thinking about D.j and worrying about the what if's and possible situations.

Gossip by Breathe Carolina. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment