Friday 8 February 2013

Sweet and pretty like sugar

“I know, I pick up the roles other actresses don’t want. When there’s movies where there are two sisters and one’s the uglier sister, there’s always no actress that wants to go for it. I’m like, why not! They’re the best roles!”


I just had to add this. It's just inspirational and makes me happy. 

Theatre competition tomorrow! Oh my gosh I can't wait another second. I really hope something comes up so I don't have to go to school. But I'm really really excited. We loaded the truck today. And I can just feel that hype coming on. The thrill and excitement of tomorrow.

The art teacher wasn't here thank god. So our little group sat together, talking nonstop and drawing strange things, and trying to guess what each others drawings meant. I wish every day could be like that.

We made Christoph wear a bra! It's part of his costume but it was just so funny. We even stuffed it and it looked so goddamn good on him! Nadia, George and I sat there laughing, even our director laughed and made a joke. Can't wait to see everyone else reactions tomorrow.

The color of the sky: The starts were like holes in a piece of paper and light was shining through. Glimmering like diamonds at the bottom of a pool that had managed not to freeze over in the insane cold. Ripples, and frost coated the surface like icing. Sweet and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment