Wednesday 6 February 2013

Forget it and really live

Hell fucking no! I don't want to go. I am not missing one second of theatre. It's my life. I love it more than anything else before or after. The people, the thrill, the friendship. Forget Matt. It's not about him. It's about everything and everyone. Not everyone's doing the next show, I won't get to see them a lot. Some are graduating. I'm not gonna get to see them either! Can't you people see how much this really means to me?! I've done so much for Ukrainian school. Dad, you make me do every one of their shows even after you promised no more. You make me go. Before this year I barely missed. A few times for soccer games. But can't you please just see that this isn't soccer. This is something I would spend the rest of my life doing. People I would spend eternity with. Please just see that this is my high school life I only get this chance once, I just want to do what I love and be with those people that I love. I know I'm repeating myself now but I want this so bad. I don't care what happens I just want to be there and be part of it and stand by through it all together.
Ok I would miss like 3 hours. It's not that important, but it is. It really really is.

I had a great fail today. Nick stole the hat I was wearing and in an attempt to get it back I ran across the stage, mind you the stage is slick and my boots have no traction. I jumped up grabbing it off his head, and just as I was about to land gracefully I slid. My feet literally flew out from beneath me and I went sliding down the stage. It was so funny and awkward and me.

Stop imagining things gurl! He doesn't like you. Your just screwing with your own mind. Focus on the things you can change and achieve in school and healthy living.

I skipped 7th hour. I just didn't want to go. I was so sick of her (my teacher). So I went to the library and did work. Like actually worked on my application. It's starting to look really good.

The color of the sky: It wasn't dark out when we came out. Spring is on it's way. A clear yellowing gold tinted with pistachio green highlighted the horizon. The rest was a fading blue to black. Littered with clouds far up in the sky. Spring is coming...

Let me live my life. 16 in a month. Please.
GO LEFT TOMORROW....I'm contradicting myself aren't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment