Saturday 9 February 2013

I don't want to miss a thing

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

Aerosmith

I don't know if I want to cry, laugh, smile, post something on fb or just sleep. All of those would be nice. Actually I just wish today had never ended. Standing there on that stage, going through the day, everything felt so perfect and fun and I really have had the time of my life. We came in third. I wanted to go to states but we did so good and this is fine. I'm just so happy for all of us.

I feel like retelling our whole story would ruin it's memory...so here's a sum up the truck broke after we loaded it then we unloaded it and waited for an hour. Then the repair man came and we loaded the truck and got on the bus. Got there late, unpacked, saw a show, set up, did the show, did the Hakka so well! Ate somewhere in between. Got feed back from the judges. Packed up. Ate some more. Saw a show. Went to the mini dance party and jammed out with our weird dance to Disco Pogo. Sang Bohemian Rhapsody. Let go. Sat through the awards. We got a costumes award! Got on the bus and drove home. Unpacked. Stopped by Coming Home dance, went "home" to our houses. The end.

I will never ever forget this. It was a moment for all of us. A thing we bonded so much over and I've said this so many times, I never want it to end. Standing on the line before the show, I looked around and I just couldn't stop smiling. This was my family and god I don't know. Sorry for the really sappy and lovey stuff, but this is...well mine. My special things that I will forever have. Theatre. And...yeah...

The color of the sky: It was the most perfect blue. Clear of clouds, just perfect. A white yellow glow at the edges that became light blue than darker but not too dark. Fading out from the blue center. A sky open to the possibilities of today. And all those things...

No comments:

Post a Comment