Friday 14 December 2012

A wight loss plan that sheds the social sorrows of your life

Well I guess everything will be alright for now, at least. I got over Mathew, I mean it's his happiness that counts. But he's been ignoring me. Whateves...
I saw Jess today while walking up the stairs. He looked at me, and I sorta looked away well he smiles and kinda started laughing (I think) well he definitely looked back at me. Then I started smiling then laughing and it was so stupid. I should just talk to him. 20 seconds is all that it takes. Later I saw him standing in the middle of the street.

I was in the shop today doing tech for 3 hours. Just there painting, discussing politics and singing musical pieces. It made me feel better. Later while waiting for a ride I talked to Ellen. She's the board president. She's cool, and totally weird.

I drew and angel for Ivanovich to give to Mina. It was a pretty thing that I actually put effort into. I haven't been able to really draw since leaving the other school. I just want to go back there, see Sophia, eat at the farmers market, have 1 hour 45 minute classes where I can just draw and not care about all those dumb people at my current school.

Finished watching Grand Torino. And I am totally in love with Clint Eastwood. I wonder what he's like in person. He is such a great actor and director. It such a great movie. I liked it. And that's Detroit for you, at least parts of it.

The color of the sky: Like a satin dress on a Russian Princessa of the late 1800's. Light blue satin and flowing pink ribbons draped across the sky like the train of a wedding gown.

I think my good humor and mood today was in part due to Anna Karenina. I just got to the part (spoiler) where Kitty and Levin find mutual love. And watching them fall in love is just so enlightening and delightful. It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment