Monday 17 December 2012

Overdose on cough drops

Jesus christ Mathew just because you have a girlfriend now doesn't mean you have to ignore me and act like I'm the temptation of christ or what not other stuff. We can still be friends silly.

Mori and Don Jose are so cute! She likes him so much. I'm not really sure what he thinks of her though...We were wandering around looking for the latin teacher, talking and laughing. Mari dropped her book and it ripped in half. We were laughing so hard, it was just funny. Jose's an honest kid. Let's be friends!

Holy shit mom I can do whatever the hell I want thank you. And please leave my room. Thanks. Math, skipping 20 minutes of math isn't gonna kill you, I know it definetly won't kill me. Just leave it alone. "You know how much we do for you." Well if you want I can make my own dinner, walk to school, get rides places, pay for my own everything just fucking ask then I won't owe you a fucking thing ok. Hell why don't I just do that. Ok starting tomorrow let's see how it goes.

Yesterday I burnt the sky, looked to the ground and wrapped it around me.
Still today I have so much to burn, to burn.
Yesterday I longed to die, fell to the ground, and the ground caught me.
Now today I question why I fell.
I fell


AFI 
This makes me feel a bit better.
Well so much for doing homework. I guess I'll just sit here until I fall asleep...

The color of the sky: Pale like winter, her icy elegant hands white as snow and blue eyes. Blue as the topaz on a young brides ring. She's dancing in the sky, across the clouds, mocking her lover down on earth. If only he could seduce her into one dance, and on a stair way to heaven he could undress her, letting her soft ruffled garments fall upon the earth covering it in a blanket of finery.

No comments:

Post a Comment