Wednesday 12 December 2012

Don't walk away, lets let them see the mess that I became

Why does school suck?
I failed my math test today.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
Too much stress...
Too many people.
The good things about today were eating lunch with Emi. The movie in health which is actually interesting. And during theatre we were trying on costumes on actors. I noticed the blue sweater Mathew tried on the other day so I put it on. It was so comfy! It fit just right, the slightest bit to big showing off my pale collar. It was so relaxing just to wear it, it's lightness and freshness compared to the heavy sweatshirt I'd been wearing that day. It had the soft smell of pine needles and Mathews cologne.

The color of the sky: Varying blues in bubble like splotches scattered between clouds. Like a child blowing soap bubbles...

Am I still pretty when I start crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment