Thursday 13 December 2012

Again trying to convince myself that it will all turn out ok once it starts snowing, but it's not snowing...

And I though life was going to get better.
Mathews dating Niki. I knew she liked him (she's Emi's friend I don't actually really know her). I feel like I'm loosing him. The one person I can really complain about history class to and who understands, the person I can count on to make me laugh and really feel loved when everyone else just tells me I'm cute and stuff. Now I'm just going to have to smile like I do for everyone else and say, "Congratulations" with that sweet pathetic voice, while grinning cheerfully like I'm the one dating him. That's why I didn't go to theatre today. I couldn't have done it, not without running away and crying probably. And life goes on...and I'll try to let go again. It's my fault. I chose him to save me. People have their own lives to worry about...

At lunch I hung out with Emi and Kristi in their math class. Well at some point Kristi hid in the closet. We though she left so we went to steal her cookies, well she jumped out at us. Scariest frikking thing ever! A few minutes later a teacher walks in and of course he goes to the closet. We sat there holding our breathes. He opens the doors and at first we though he wouldn't notice her at all then he looked down. His face change from one expression to another very slowly as if he didn't know what to think. He left and we just sat there laughing. While waiting for our next victims Emi and I started drawing on the board. Bunnies, and Nick and oranges, and bunnies eating oranges. It was hysterical. Then finally someone walked in.
Emi and I: there's something in the closet.
Person: what is it? like an animal?
us: Yeah! A teacher came in and he was making faces while looking in there...but we're to scared to look.
person (picks up a large ruler and slowly eases open the closet door)...: Ahhhh!
Kristi: Ahh!!!!! (at the same time) The poor girl jumped. We did that to about 3 more people then Dan came in. We sacred him shitless! It was so funny he fell back screaming. He wouldn't stop complaining and talking about how we gave him a heart attack all the way to class. We ran into Mathew on the way. And I told him. I just noticed this now, but he took my hand in his and we just started walking, right in front of Niki. That's weird...ok. Whatever. It was still funny.

The color of the sky: Clear golden skies. Light blue through which the sun shone with a warm brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment