Friday 7 December 2012

Titanic

I've been listening to to Le Miserable over and over and have been wanting to watch Titanic all day long. And now I'm watching it (I've seen it before though).
People. Colby the theatre directors son is the cutest thing. If I ever have a kid I want a kid like that. I said that while holding Mathews hand, that, was pretty funny. 
Meri and Christoph are cute together even if their not dating. But they did for one day. Didn't work. But their awkward happiness is kinda refreshing.
Dakota talked to me today. This time about what we want to do when we graduate. He told me he wants to be a high school counsellor. Or better yet find a job where he can educate people and make them laugh. I respect him for that.
I ran into Jess today like we use to in front of the bathrooms at the other school. He glanced at me and there was a moment of acknowledgement. 

Watching Titanic now it feels really calm, like I'm letting go of everything and am just watching this movie. It's really nice after this long sucky week.

The color of the sky: Pale white again, like dust gathered up in corners of unused rooms. It's sad, I just want to see a blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment