Monday 10 December 2012

Would you be my Romeo?

Today has been the best day in so long. It had it's usual bad points but the good ones totally outshone everything else.
I was sorting costumes and moving them to the props closet. At some point while crossing the lobby I found Mathew sitting by himself eating. He looked so tired and upset, so I walked over. Well I convinced him to help me with costumes. A few minutes later Mathew, Anise (this new girl who does make up and helps with costumes, I really like her. New friend! Yay!) and I were carrying costumes to the closets behind the stage. Well they figured out that I'm ticklish and they wouldn't leave me alone. Mathew kept trying to scare us and tickle me. I was screaming and laughing for an hour. As one point we were back stage when music from multi culti came on and he takes me by the waist and started dancing. After a few moments of playful flirting he started ticking me again and I ran away screaming. It was just simple happiness mostly at the attention I was getting but also because I really do think we cheered him up. I can still feel my ears turning bright red and my cheeks flush.

Second good part of the day. Soccer practise. I had the best shot ever, and it went it! It was Amazing! Perfectly bent and it made such a beautiful sound...like a shot being fired. I love that sound.

I'm starting to wonder if it isn't that easy to fly...I mean you have to leave almost everything behind so it doesn't weight you down right?

I've been listening to Rise Against...I guess I have let it go...all for the best.

The color of the sky: Like storm clouds rolling in the darkness drew near. In billowing grey black streaks. Watching the sky being enveloped in darkness I actually wouldn't have minded a rain storm, better yet a thunderstorm that freezes overnight turning torrents of rain into soft falling snow...

Maybe I should ask God (Christoph) to make is snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment