Friday 21 December 2012

The high school years: Love, alcohol and foreign languages

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!" That along with so many other apocalyptic and Christmas songs played on the schools friday radio. Not once did I even want to listen to my ipod (except for on my way to school, but that doesn't count). There was a warm atmosphere sheltering us from the long awaited first snow of the year. It's timing couldn't have been better.
Almost no one came to class, aside from the freshman. Everyone else ran off as soon as they could find a ride. I was thinking about it, but decided to enjoy the simplicity of the day and prospect of sweets and it turned out not to be too bad. Running from class to class, brief conversations, hugs, surprised but happy faces. It wasn't bad at all.
4th hour was interesting. The good points were giving Sally her gift. I drew her portrait. When I gave it to her she looked so happy. She almost started crying, or that's what she said. I don't think I've ever seen someone moved that much by simple art work, let alone my own work. Even the teacher commented, and said, "The picture of you (which I drew it from) is beautiful, but the drawing is even more amazing." I've never had anyone say that to me. And looking at it again, I suppose you can express things in drawings that you can't see in real life. Like when I drew my self portrait yesterday. Sitting there and looking at it I can tell you that I understood if this is what other people see well...I'm glad. It really can let you see in a different way. Continuing 4th hour...a group of more popularish kids that I have some relations to, asked me to join a threesome that they wanted to have, or video tape it. That has got to be one of the strangest questions I've been asked in a while. Well I wasn't sure what to say, or what to think. A compliment, a back up plan, or what? I said maybe. I don't really want to though, I meant that is not how I want to loose my virginity thank you very much. I'll use D.j as an excuse. It will work fine...
Lunch with Emi, and we saw the mulit culit assembly together! That wasn't too bad either, minus the out of tune singing. Dan danced Gundam style dressed in PINK looking hot boy! It was amazing!!!
Dakota and I played tick tack toe in 6th and we watched Coraline in 7th hour. And I got toffee after taking my latin quiz after school. Too bad Don Jose wasn't there to take it with me.
Over all good day, everyone was happy with their presents, and no school for 2 weeks.
I saw Jess. I'm never gonna get over him no matter who I fall in love with. His face is just to gorgeous.

I AM GOING TO NEW YORK! YES! Y'all should have seen me when my mom told me we were still going. I started jumping up and down with a huge smile on my face, looking like the little kid I really am. But oh my goodness! I'm actually going to New York!!!!! It's like all my problems are suddenly solved. That sudden reassurance that everything will be fine and there are great adventures awaiting me in the days to come.

The color of the sky: The most perfect shade of light blue overlapped with white clouds. Lady winter has finally found her lover and they are dancing. She's dressed in her best blue silk and white shawl. Christmas eve he will take her to bed, and the snow will fall like it never has, in violent bucketfuls of fluff. Christmas they will be happily in love, lying in bed looking up at the blue sky content, light perfect snow and I'll know that my love story can truly begin again for the however manyenth time and no matter what I'll know I'll have a story to tell about adventures that only happen in stories.

Can you imagine 3 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment