Sunday 14 October 2012

1 night 1 more time

I'm so tired right now I can barely think.
Today was lovely. Driving to Detroit everything was falling into the image of a perfect fall day. White cloudy sky, everything looked clear. Leaves were falling slowly in perfect motion. All those bright colors, and the black car in front of us, all this looked like something out of a book. The Codex, driving to the estate to find the missing book....

Life seems to be collecting horrible things this week. All building up to the 20th. I don't know why that day but something, or rather everything is gonna happen then. There was a huge fight after the foot ball game friday night. Kids went to the hospital. My dad ran over a dog today, there was nothing he could do, it just happened. And the movie yesterday... I wonder what will happen tomorrow...

I've been working on posters all weekend....
Ok things are starting to blur so good night.

The color of the sky: Clear and white but cloudy. It's hard to describe... Clouds that were grey but white, the wind was perfect curving the movement of leaves descending downward.

No comments:

Post a Comment