Sunday 21 October 2012

A day of what ifs

What if I just quit soccer. Learned how to dance. Stopped living life on a computer. Bought a record player. Dyed my hair, and stopped spending money on useless things. What if I stopped procrastinating and caring at the same time. If I cleaned my room and never spent any time there. Changed who I am without turning into someone else. Is that even possible?

Never mind I like soccer. The feeling of being beautiful and somehow able to achieve something even though it's only an perfect athletic form.

Emi and I took pictures today. It was getting dark but we got some really good ones! And we finally posted some more stuff on istagram. I really need to get an ipod touch so I can get my own instagram, I'm addicted to followgram already. I love taking pictures but sometimes I wish we could get a really good picture of me instead of just Emi. That's what you get for being behind a camera huh. The sun was setting and it looked like perfect. Everything else in the world just disappeared.

Emi gave me a shirt she never wears. It's pink and frilly. Perfect for a summer date and jeans. I tried it on and I though I was looking at a manga. It was so perfect. But I don't have a boyfriend, oh well. And it goes with my pink with black polka dot bow! Pretty in pink.

Live every moment
The color of the sky: There were so many sunsets today. The first was golden, bathing the world in the precious metallic but warm glow. Then it became a light blue with swirling lavender and rosemary clouds. Next was the pastel colors forming a rainbow pink, orange, gold, blue and various purples. All blended into a continuous spectrum of color. After this phase the sky began to burn. Orange, reds blared on the horizon. A light yellow afterglow trailed long after the sun had set. The street lights were lit. And I wished it was summer again.

You know there's so many of us out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment