Wednesday 10 October 2012

A last serenade in perfect movements

I was eating pomegranates and I came across the memory of myself at ballet at age 9 or so. I didn't want to be there. All dressed up in pink and no underwear. I was chewing on a pomegranate seed. One for an hour and a half. I hated it but one seed made it bearable somehow. I would plie and do all the moves, while slowly playing with the seed in my mouth while thinking about things beyond this room or mirrors and bars.

Just finished watching Something Borrowed. I enjoyed it. Good movie to just sit and relate to. It really has a nice ring and moral. That you have to do what you want and you can't wait for luck.

My social suicide plan is becoming something insane. I was thinking about it, since well I don't know if I still like him. We haven't talked in so long... But sitting in the car on the long drive back from Detroit listening to music I came to the conclusion that I need to ask and if this is a mistake I need to make it, on purpose I guess. Does that make sense? Plus this is high school, so whatever (I can't think of any educated conclusion to this paragraph right now).

Perfect movements of this world. The football team was doing jumping jacks and they were in perfect sync. Walking away knowing that I didn't need to look back. Chris slowing down, and a long look. The light steps when your walking down an empty hall with no care in the world. The way people walk tells you so much, only beautiful people to report this time.

The color of the sky: All shades of color between light blue and a harder grey. All different shapes of clouds. It was like...it was perfection in it's least perfect form. What I mean is that it was a 9th grade artistic catastrophe like inconsistent scribbles, or an attempt at a replication of something that isn't good. But at the same time you look at it and it's so beautiful for no apparent reason. It just is! It just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment