Friday 19 October 2012

The first petal to fall...

Midnight in Paris. I do not see how that movie is so great but it was nice to watch. The end was a nice ending. Something about the way it was filmed just was eh ok.

Time seems to be slowing down. Like there's too much of it. 8 minute passing time seems to last hours. A few seconds of conversation lasts minutes, one exchanged look lasts 10 times more than the standard 2 second glance. Everything's messed up. Maybe I'm going crazy or something. I think I just need to move to France or something.

I went to a classmates house to do stuff for Ukrainian school. We got a lot done, but afterwards my mom was running late picking me us so we played video games. Mortal combat is frikking addicting. Me and him and his older sister played for 30 minutes. It was fun! Too bad my parents would never let us buy it. I guess I'll just have to go over there more often.

Picture this. A guy with almost curly pitch black hair, so dark that you can clearly call it black not dark brown or any of that sorts. He walks in, almost too carefree for the studious atmosphere. A black button up jacket, covers up the modern short sleeved t-shirt he's undoubtedly wearing. In his hand he holds a bag of popcorn that adds to his lightened mood. If it wasn't for the fact that we were in a class room I would call him a revere from the night circus. The red scarf peeking out of the jacket. I smile, wishing I had my camera.

The color of the sky: A greying blue. Ageing as the clouds rolled in. Bearing the name of cold rain, if only it was snow. It came with a feeling of loneliness. The kind that doesn't have a remedy, only time and solitude can break it.

So I spent my lunch in a corner stairway outside. You can see the soccer fields so well, and no one know you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment