Friday 5 October 2012

life's a bitch and I bothered dressing up for the party

Ivanovich got me a note book...

I waited through half the varsity game, the whole j.v game, and I didn't get to see my boyfriend play. 'Who's your boyfriend?' Chris! 'Chris is this girl your girlfriend?' "No..." 'Is this guy your boyfriend?' YES! 'A relationship takes 2 people...' So what?
-Me and Michelle (J.V game)

I did. Cold. Rain. No food. Freezing my ass off for you. You didn't even fucking play. At least say HI. Don't fucking ignore me when you said, hey you should see our game against Purple Team. You are a fucking Asshole. Oh my god. I was going to give you a hug, and say hey you've still got Blue Team to play! Don't give up your amazing. And you walked right past me when I said hi. You looked at me and walked past me.
What the fuck am I doing. I told myself to stop but you can't stop liking someone can you.

I skipped 4th hour. Went to my old other school and saw Sophia. We ran around and drank Fufu berry juice! It was fun. My mom's really pissed at me now... Whatever.
After school, Michelle, Hana (Nicks girlfriend) and I went to the game... We had a ton of fun saying stupid stuff and singing and random crap. I wish Michelle hadn't left early. Maybe it would have turned out better.
I'm still really cold...and I want more chocolate.

The color of the sky: The stadium lights were blaring, shining like stars in the rain. Illuminating the once dark blue sky. Turning it into the pale blue of morning. It was so beautiful, and meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment