Wednesday 3 October 2012

A little black notebook

I got a new hat!!!! It's white with a pompom at the end. Cute!

Chris talked to me today!!!! Just as I finish talking to Moya about how I should just give up he walks up to me, hand outstretched for a high five. Conversation:
Chris: Hey gurl saw you at the game! You see my goal?
me: Yeah. It was great! Did you see me with my Nick sign?
Chris: Yeah, that was pretty intense blah blah blah. (Continues to brag). You gonna be there for the big game friday?
me: Yup!
Chris: see you there (...? something blah blah).
It was very nice. Maybe he'll talk to me more now. I think it was because of the locket, and red shoes and bow.

Ivanovich and I went downtown today. We left class early on some random excuse. Took the bus. He really wants to get Chris to like me now. And I really want him and Mina to get together (but there's not much I can do. Oh that's the girl he likes). Got the new hat, and mango pudding. It was nice. Although the sky looked like it was going to rain...

Michelle and I and a few other people sat in the makeup room and talked for a while. Scattered around in fluffy chairs, wooden chairs, countertops and the floor. I spaced out cause it wasn't that interesting, but it wasn't bad either. We just wasted time.

Gmail. Looking through old buzz's. That was so long ago! We, my previous friends and I, were so different from now. You can see the basis of who we are but we're covered up by something superficial and naive...I guess we were looking for ourselves still. It's kinda sad, those totally carefree little problem days that were 8th grade. I use to write in a little black note book instead of a blog... "Playing the Angel" that's what I called it. And that's what I did.

The color of the sky: A light grey, darkened with a photoshop effect. Sprayed on clouds and the lingering thought of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment